Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brazilian Wax Enterprise,al

franz_lv_u_k @ 2010-07-29T01: 30:00

After having fallen from so high and when I thought not having collided with the ground, beginning to bleed, the droplets burning in my hands, red blood turns white and crystalline. Penetrating pain from my fingers touch my arms and extending through my veins to my body. My legs, my arms, my lips begin to tremble. A cold striking freezes my joints, all in front of me becomes clear and dazzling, but the tears in my eyes clouded my vision and a strong breeze suddenly get a blow that shatters like glass hechon me to pieces against the floor, my body does not move My mind begs for mercy, for a movement, but nothing resonponde. Like a dirty rag lying on the floor, my legs, my whole body my Torso remains Inert.
My eyes respond to the cry of my soul slowly being opened with difficulty by the blinding clarity, I look at my feet frozen, unable to move a finger, feel the heat of blood fall from my lips and make out a shadow in the distance who laughs at me there, weak, vulnerable, incapable.
starts screaming "stupid" "useless" "you earned it" "you is not nothing," his voice booms in my ears making my eardrums felt as if they were to explode at any moment.
My body still does not respond, it is fully frozen, just my eyes with tears were still alive, falling on my face as the pain penetrated.
The shadow approached with a smug grin, making fun of my state so pathetic, the girl approached me, took my face, as if looking in a mirror listen to my vocation - "lost."

And again, my eyes began to cloud again, my figure looked away and turned all dark, the cold became empty, and burning pain disappeared completely. Well ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment