Friday, February 27, 2009

Male Waxing And Erections

Chan chan chan .... BANG! And died xD

Yeih finally someone reads this! (Also Umi to which I am very grateful for waste which is a bit of your time in reading me)
So I'm back xD I have problems with my layot it's all weird and I can not put my banner is ToT SHINee
but rather beautiful ... Anyway, I took a month in school and I'm up to the MOTHER! Hate fourth semester with all my heart, I had become accustomed to graphic design olgazaneria ... but no! had to get the 4th to end my life ... and especially by the stupid physics teacher who took me out for being that as he was platikando! osea me angry! if I was mentally humming Survivor!
osh! > X \u0026lt;'other day with your damn life!

Well then, despite that I had time to watch dramas ^ ^ w!
only discuss the last I've seen.
Coffee Prince To begin, the first drama Koreano I see and I love so much! * 3 *
The truth is fantastic and now ls qe vi Bigbang parody of my God almost killed myself laughing .. is pkm!

I finally finished watching Hana Yori Dango complete with film (graciias elf * O *) I fell in love with Rui Hanazawa, 0o0 as can keep a character like that ONLY! I kiero qedar with him! And of course seeing the second tmb Soujiro conquered my heart, but the story of Makino and Tsukasa is beautiful and even made me mourn! Since the koreana termi'né want to see it! * O * because that is good-natured tmb Hanazawa Rui (aunq clear love is for Oguri)

For more details about Coffee Prince and Hana Yori Dango .. LJ elfowo vallan the

xDD And finally I began the new drama of Kamenashi Kazuya (my husband and Valerie) Kami no Shizuku, is good-natured but that role is quite serious and even a little bitter, compared with some other characters (Yuuya in Sapuri and Hatanaka in 1 pound gospel) but still good. Just go out in Chapter 7, but only have subeado 4 .. I already delayed! I stayed in the 3! xOx
kame in this drama plays the son of a famous wine critic at death left a valuable collection of the most expensive wines and a large sum of money on his inheritance, but only he who manages to find vinosdel world top 12, which describes his father's will, may obtain valuable wine collection. > - \u0026lt;I love Kame!

now take advantage to see some anime and ending Densha Otoko (bn freak but this is a good time laughing xDD) before starting my stupid examanes ... Well ..
escrbiré
after a more thoughtful post ... DUUUUDEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment