Monday, January 12, 2009

Tub Mat No Suction Cups

update and k-fandom

Well, to not let this forgotten as I do start with the super weekend k-fandom.

common Friday, had requested permission to leave from 5 days before, but my parents always throw the ball and I never answer, so I was already out in my essay, when I asked "then why call them home to Kate?" my dearest mother and had been forgotten. but in the end, I achieved my goal. (And of course, if all that morning mop, wash dishes, feed my 30 pets, I deserved it)
We are in the telus as always and we went to our test, which would be good since we are already in the choir. Only I have to say it was much more fluid and more tired. And we conclude that Moi (the teacher) will be a fanboy to the end of the choreography. Leaving

pretty tired at about 7 pm, on way home for the reunion Javito fangirl, but we had to grab the Avila Camacho traffic and it took almost an hour to arrive. Of course it was funny, singing Haru haru while a guy in a car next to us put a face of "WTF?" Elf concerned that Rose was waiting, and Val Umi and excited with the film had a lady in his truck (The Lion King).
Arriving at the entrance to Iron Gate Rose picked up, and we entered, of course Mr. vigilant we made the comment of the night, because I say, how many times you ask someone "USTE his name."

Javito Arriving home, we dove into some pv's by Ayumi Hamasaki and Kumi Koda as other fangirls arrived. just when it appeared, Rose did not miss even a minute and we danced Mirotic, of course we did not have that elf and I chokariamos, we interfered with the bed and we were quite tired, but eventually we did.
finally started to get pizza with the fandom, with the SBS Gayo Daejun, SHINee, Kara (request for Umi), Rain, Wonder Girls, Daesung and Seun gri (reference elf and mine), BigBang, the Wonder Boys and of course our dearest Gods. We went to see the GDA and ratillo Karaoke, to be worth the work of elves. Almost
at 12 and given the case Tnemeh (elf boyfriend) was in town, we left for them to leave. Of course there ababa not the thing, but that was just starting, to reach the IPPO PAJAMA Kate's house. Denissu went with Tnemeh but we leave it to Val.
Quite tired, we started drinking coffee and water, until when we fimos account was 1:45 am, so like any normal person were to buy OXXO pundits, I know, anyone would crave some pundits to 2 in the morning. Well, these were to put on our glasses to Boones
xD finally got into bed and Kate to see some drama, but before you even turn on the DVD, we were wandering (as good) Mexican club looking at pictures of azkaban and remembering what has happened in our time there. When he finally managed to remove the DVD kate his brother began to see Dangerous Love, and the makin, we also saw the makin of Ballons and Photobook. for that and it was about 4:30 am and I think that Jamie and I had to get up to go to the Japanese told them that we fell asleep already, but the funniest thing all night and what causes and did not sleep step, kate Sleeping tucked into his dance "or" clear, if Micky can dance "O" and Pimp rabbit dressed as Kate? After his song, Ballons, Rokkugo and not know how many more, because I (and others too) we were doubling our laughter. Especially when they mentioned Mirotic Track version, and Perz got ready and willing to dance in the Sleeping xDD the best pose Glam (Star of the Sea) I've seen. After that, simpremente continued talking, Jamie fell asleep, kate too, Val, Umi and I talked with eyes closed, and Perz fresh as lettuce. Without realizing it, we only offer as the light through the curtain was Azulita .. and it gave us almost 8 and had not slept or 2 minutes.

jamie and I had to go to Japanese class, while others were watching Kimi Wa Petto (outlined in the blog elf) another day with them keria I see, though I think we were almost asleep. Callendonos us sleep in class Minako sensei, breakfast and upon entering we discovered our second class: class CS Suguru us again. He began Ager, claroq nosotrs ue told him what we were waiting at the slumber party (because he told Val he wanted to go, because he had a pajama sure we wanted to see) and simpremente began to say: no, you do not me invited. kejumbroso.

Then we went to the cultural, because I wanted to buy dramas, but given that kimi wa petto cost more than what I wanted to pay, I decided to asked the elf when I finished Perz and I bought FLOWER BOYS (Attack on the pin-up boys / Attack on the pretty boys) the movie of Super Junior. In the club, one more activity on the part of the Ravenclaw House, which was fun just to see others acting riduculamente works meaningless.
come to my house very late, but reached almost fell on my bed, I had to recover more than 12 hours of sleep.

Sunday was my glory, I felt Mrs. fodonga, get up, bathe, voli me to put my pajamas and kede me all day. Watching videos with my brothers, my older brother updating my computer (* O * I have porfin DVD burner!) And watching videos on my computer. I even got to finish FLOWER BOYS, something strange is my grandmother, because she says that all Orientals are my or stand girls like ladies, but Heechul is just a pretty boy! osea mannered NO NO NO SEEMS GAY GIRL, just said, okay nice! X_x esque is nice, but you have to accept a baby-faced diva!

ahah that was my weekend. Fairly long but I think the best way to start the year!

My birthday is approaching so I'll leave a gift list:

Bolero Single DVD

Queen of pirates "T"
a Bishi (ok, that's not xD)
anything
TVXQ and SHINee A Hug! A Chokolate
!


ahah well, I voyu because it is too xD JOJO

0 comments:

Post a Comment