Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How Much Is A New Jcb

Halfway

As this vacation gives me much time to write more on LJ. In fact to do many things quietly.
not usually do this but today I felt like posting about a movie I saw last week. I'm not communicologist or anything like that, it's just my point of view as the general public.



"Halfway"
is a Japanese movie that if bad memory was released in 2009. The star Kie Kitano and Masaki Okada . Odaka Masaki was who inspired me to see the movie, because I attracted much attention since I saw the drama "Otome" (very good tambiƩny to dedicate a post as well) and who does not remember his appearances on Hanakimi ^ o ^ '

Finally, the pied ; follicle is basically about the relationship between Hiro and Shu, two high school students who are dating, she decides to study in a local college and going to Waseda in Tokyo, and focuses on the problem of leaving the city and losing their relationship.
He's the basketball player with all the girls want. Very nice and understanding with Losman sentiemientos of his girlfriend.
She is the typical shy girl who was shocked when it happens. Berrinchuda, pretty and her boyfriend jealous, like any ordinary girl. m
has a plot not terribly dramatic or interresante, I think it is rather very real .... (?) although there are more characters in the context of his life, everything revolves around their relationship , discussions, Hiro's tantrums, your phone calls very common (you do? are you studying? the sky looks nice today, no?) like any normal teenage couple.
The story line is very fast, since it began its development relaciĆ³ny the same, but the scenes are very slow. They focus a lot in terms of both the silences that often exist between boyfriends, and even as to understand and complement each other.

At first it seems very boring, then a little corny and silly, but ultimately reach the conclusion that it is very real, the pairs of kids from 18-19 years, who have no emotional problems but are well growing and have to face her new life with the person they love.

not recommend it if you are dying to see a very good movie with friends .. is rather to hang out and if you are like me who like things like that, love and muyreales, then watch it haha so if I admit that I liked because I love to have a boyfriend like Shu (Masaki) haha> w \u0026lt;

leave the trailer to give you an idea, and I think maybe I was not any help to talk about the movie hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment